Monday, April 6, 2009

Say what you would like...

 Graveyard remains one of my favorite places for a beer or six. On the wrong night if it gets a bit too crowded I can feel like neighborhood wildlife on display for the sightseeing tourist. However it is their true sense of ridiculous that brings out the crowds regularly, and ridiculousness is something I can appreciate. Strippers in Jello, in the parking lot? with a moon walk? picking jello off of my helmet the next day...If it seems like it should be illegal well they'll do it big and hire on an off duty to give it class....This flyer reminded me a bit of why they can't be ignored, all the while ringing true that on a busy night the max occupancy in any given stall exceeds the fire marshal's limit.
 The only way to top this flyer would be to call it Teen Night. And if they call it Teen Night then I have to host it because that's my idea.

No comments: